Sunday, December 17, 2017

12/17/17 - Week 6

So this week you were the size of an appleseed and Dad couldn't handle it.  That was his favorite size from Jonathan and now he had two appleseeds and it just made his day.

This week wasn't super eventful.  We did discover my hormone levels came back good and a viability appointment was created for the 29th so that we can make sure everything is okay.  I have been deemed a high risk pregnancy with the complications and my history so I am being monitored fairly closely.

I was still super sick this week and I worry that I am getting enough nutrients for everyone involved.  I am still nursing Jonathan, growing you, and still need calories for myself.  It means that my walking has taken a little bit of a hit but I am working on it again so that my hips will be ready for the upcoming relaxin issues that can pop up.  We had told the grandmas and grandpas about you.  Papa found out the day we were in the hospital because I wanted him to have good news before I might have to give him bad news.  We have also told Uncle Mikkel because he lives with them and then they can ask questions without trying to be covert about the whole thing.  As part of telling the grandparents we told Aunt Gerry and she was super excited as well.

We can't wait to meet you.  Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment